Connock and Lockie

  • Connock and Lockie
  • Connock and Lockie
  • Connock and Lockie
  • Connock and Lockie
  • Connock and Lockie

An exciting project in the heart of London: the renovation of the small, traditional tailoring shop, Connock & Lockie, founded in 1902. The building, at 33 Lamb’s Conduit Street, was built originally as a house, between 1765 and 67, and in about 1820, the ground floor was converted into shop use.

Wood played a leading role in this project, building bridges between the historic building stock and the new made-to-measure products. ALFA 3-layer oak panels were used in this specialist work, due to the high quality they offer, and outstanding stability.